WOW if that was in 2007 can you imagine what the number is in 2011 or even 2012.
Why do you think the homeschool statistics have gone up?
Here are a few reason that I thought of...
- Religious reasons - the more they take God out of public school the more some want him in.
- What about the violence - not just bulling but the shootings.
- Then there is the parents nightmare of their child being taken advantage of by a teachers.
Now what about the positive reasons people homeschool.
- Believe it or not people do ENJOY being with their children.
- Parents do enjoy watching their children grow and learn new things.
- Children do enjoy learning about God from their own parents,too.
No matter how you look at it Homeschooling is growing for one reason or another.