Some of the pros are.....
- We can make our own schedule.
- We can move at our own pace.
- We can study what we want to study. (Bible)
- We can dress how we want to dress.
That is just a short list of pros.
Some of the cons are.....
- We have to purchase our own curriculum.
- There is no real break from our children. (Some people this is not an issue)
- We don't have a regiment that insist we get dressed daily. (I know silly)
- If we don't know a subject we might have to find a tutoring, online classes or co-op to help teach it.
What do think the pros and cons are for homeschooling?